Programmer Job in Westland, Michigan : MI
Looking for Programmer Jobs? See currently available Programmer job openings on programmer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
programmer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any programmer job . We provide job resources for Programmer positions throughout the industry. programmer.jobs.net also provides Programmer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Programmer by either city or state.
programmer.jobs.net is a programmer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Programmer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your programmer job search on programmer.jobs.net today.
Production Manager Job Description
SALARY: up to $82K year
WHY THIS COMPANY:
- In-house skilled trades training program.
- .04% employee turnover percentage.
- Average employee has 10 or more years with the company.
- Position open due to transfer of their current manager to the new plant.
- Low cost Blue Cross Health insurance ranging from <#JOB_DESCRIPTION_BOLD#> to $62 per week for a family plan.
- Growing corporation investing millions on capital equipment and technology.
A long time successful growing tier one supplier of machined powertrain components is expanding again. They are about to open their second new plant in 2 years. This is a team orientated culture and well trained workforce dedicated to the success of the company. This corporation has a proven history of internal promotions and career growth.
Westland Programmer Job
Production Manager Job Requirements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience and continuing education.
- 5 years in a leadership position overseeing multiple departments.
- Experience managing, guiding, directing, motivating and developing employees.
- Knowledge and experience working in a high volume automotive environment.
- Basic understanding of machining processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Interact with production scheduling, quality and engineering to plan production.
- Communicate production goals, objectives and due dates to supervisors and team members.
- Assign work, allocate resources and follow up to ensure throughput.
- Manage and motivate department supervisors
- Develop and document production reports, efficiency reports, employee records and customer required documents.
- Use MRP/ERP software to monitor production and maintain records.
- Resolve bottleneck and production issues investing root cause and developing action plans.
- Assist in the launch of new products and equipment.
- Lead or participate in lean and continuous improvement activities.
- Monitor production dates and visual management system ensuring throughput and on time delivery.
- Interact with the management team, maintenance and engineer to resolve machining and downtime issues.
- Experience leading multiple department.
- Knowledge of automotive OEM requirements.
- Basic machining knowledge
- Team building skills.
- Strong planning skills and ability to effectively execute the production schedule.