Programmer Job in Salem, New Hampshire : NH 03079
Looking for Programmer Jobs? See currently available Programmer job openings on programmer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
programmer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any programmer job . We provide job resources for Programmer positions throughout the industry. programmer.jobs.net also provides Programmer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Programmer by either city or state.
programmer.jobs.net is a programmer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Programmer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your programmer job search on programmer.jobs.net today.
Programmer - Lifesciences
Programmer - Lifesciences Job DescriptionProgrammer - LifeSciences
Boston Analytical is a premier cGMP compliant laboratory, FDA and DEA registered for pharmaceutical analytical testing. We provide the highest quality analytical testing services to Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Medical device companies worldwide. Since 1987, Boston Analytical has been and remains dedicated to customer satisfaction, and to the fast and accurate analysis of our clients' products.
Boston Analytical is a growing pharmaceutical contract lab providing quality Analytical and Microbiological testing services. We are known for our quality and believe our success is driven by our employees. We provide our employees with a state-of-the-art work environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for development.
Salem Programmer Job
Programmer - Lifesciences Job Requirements
In this position you will be developing projects by converting business requirements into code. The primary software at Boston Analytical include but are not limited to: Labware LIMS, Empower, and Crystal Reports. The position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathers requirements from users, supervisors, and clients
- Converts requirements into code
- Builds out existing systems according to end-user needs
- Maintains and improves upon existing code in system applications.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Qualification include a bachelor’s degree in computer science with a minimum of 3-5 years of relatable experience. Programming experience in SQL is required. Labware LIMS, specifically LIMS Basic experience is a plus.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Must be detail oriented and have good documentation practices and able to incorporate those practices into coding.
- Must have the ability and skill to perform the detailed job requirements noted above competently, safely and proficiently.
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
- Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
computer science, sql, LIMS, programming, pharmaceutical, IT, programmer