Programmer Job in Sterling Heights, Michigan : MI
Looking for Programmer Jobs? See currently available Programmer job openings on programmer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
programmer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any programmer job . We provide job resources for Programmer positions throughout the industry. programmer.jobs.net also provides Programmer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Programmer by either city or state.
programmer.jobs.net is a programmer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Programmer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your programmer job search on programmer.jobs.net today.
Programmer Controls Job Description
If you are an experienced Programmer Controls looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Programmer Controls. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Programmer Controls will include:
- Use FIS Plant monitoring software to review cycle times of automation, review and follow up machine and automation project's and installations
- Troubleshoot PLC, robots, Transfer machines, and other automation problems
- Update program backups for machinery & automation
- Program new installations of production tooling and conveyor systems
- Reprogram production machinery and automation for engineering changes and improvements
- Coordinate automation campaigns
- Strong problem solving skills, including 8Ds, FMEAs, and DMAICs
- Ability to independently troubleshoot all production machinery and equipment, and continuously evaluate for improvement to quality and delivery
As a Programmer Controls you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Controls Engineering
- Fanuc and ABB robot experience
- Lean Tools – 5S, Kanban, Poka-yoke, and Value Stream Mapping experience
- DMAIC and DMADV (DFSS) Project Methodology experience
- TQM and Kaizen Methods experience
- FMEA, PPAP, and DOEs experience
- Visual Factory Management (FIS) experience
- Fundamental working knowledge of PLC logic and controls experience
- Electrical Background (electrician or technician) experience
- Familiarity with VFD’s, encoders, network/Ethernet controls experience
- Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate leadership behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
- Siemens programming, Vision systems, PLC logic, and understanding of function blocks
- Ability to read prints, AutoCAD, interpret and modify electrical schematics
- Strong understanding of conveyors system programming and machine tooling techniques, in addition to network understanding, Ethernet, remote IO
- Ability to read blueprints
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma experience
As a Programmer Controls with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Programmer Controls Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Sterling Heights Programmer Job