Programmer Job in Greenville, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Programmer Jobs? See currently available Programmer job openings on programmer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
programmer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any programmer job . We provide job resources for Programmer positions throughout the industry. programmer.jobs.net also provides Programmer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Programmer by either city or state.
programmer.jobs.net is a programmer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Programmer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your programmer job search on programmer.jobs.net today.
Manufacturing Engineer - Cnc Programmer
Manufacturing Engineer - Cnc Programmer Job Description
Manufacturing Engineer / CNC Programmer
INDUSTRY: High Tech / High Precision Machining
INCOME: up to $90K year
Leading corporation in North America providing high tech manufacturing solutions and technology. For over 75 years this company has built a reputation of providing innovative technology solutions to a wide range of industries. Their world class team is their greatest asset in the continued growth and success. Many of their valued associates have more than 10 years with the company.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
· Low cost healthcare, vision, dental, life and disability insurances.
· Two weeks or more of paid time off.
· Annual bonus
· 401K with company match.
· Monthly car allowance
· Many other good benefits.
Greenville Programmer Job
Manufacturing Engineer - Cnc Programmer Job Requirements
· 5 plus years of processing, tooling, programming and proving out processes.
· Knowledge of multi-axis mills or lathes and or mill/turns.
· Strong cutting tool applications experience. Ability to design custom special tools is a plus.
· CNC programming and use of CAM software to generate code.
· 2D and 3-D CAD experience.
· Develop new processes on multi-axis CNC machine tools. Knowledge of multi-axis CNC mills, lathes or mill/turns will be considered.
· Ability to specify and design cutting tools.
· Ability to specify and design fixturing or work holding devices.
· Strong math skills and experience calculating cycle times, chip loads and angles.
· Generate CNC code, macro programs and/or sub routines using CAM software.
· Set up or assist technicians in the set up of CNC machine tools.
· Troubleshoot or debug cutting tools, work holding devices, CNC programs and machine tool issues.
· Experience improving and optimizing processes.
· Ability to interact with tooling, automation and integration vendors.