Programmer Job in Chicago, Illinois : IL
Looking for Programmer Jobs? See currently available Programmer job openings on programmer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
programmer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any programmer job . We provide job resources for Programmer positions throughout the industry. programmer.jobs.net also provides Programmer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Programmer by either city or state.
programmer.jobs.net is a programmer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Programmer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your programmer job search on programmer.jobs.net today.
Programmer Analyst Job Description
Programmer Analyst - Chicago, IL - Full time permanent $80-90K
(Gold Coast/Streeterville area)
Summary: The Programmer Analyst will develop, maintain, enhance and support software for use by staff and its constituents. Expected to use/maintain industry standards in design and development. Work with team and/or independently, depending on project.
This Exempt level position will report to the Software Development Manager in the Division of Information Technology.
• Analyze and understand User needs.
• Develop new software including design, coding, testing and integration.
• Enhance existing software to improve functionality in response to needs.
• Provide troubleshooting and debugging support when issues arise with software.
• Research methods and tools, keep up-to-date with the latest vendor software versions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Chicago Programmer Job
Programmer Analyst Job RequirementsRequired Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred but not required.
• Additional experience or training in databases (such as Oracle and/or SQL Server), responsive design, and web services preferred. Experience in Aptify AMS is a plus.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) necessary to interact with team members.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Self motivated and able to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to plan and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish good working relationships with division teams and management