Programmer Job in Columbus, Ohio : OH
Looking for Programmer Jobs? See currently available Programmer job openings on programmer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
programmer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any programmer job . We provide job resources for Programmer positions throughout the industry. programmer.jobs.net also provides Programmer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Programmer by either city or state.
programmer.jobs.net is a programmer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Programmer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your programmer job search on programmer.jobs.net today.
Crestron Programmer Job Description
An exciting opportunity for a Crestron Programmer in Columbus, OH!
A leading national provider of audio visual collaboration technology solutions has an exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Crestron Programmer in Columbus, OH.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-4 years of Crestron programming experience and should be experienced in coordinating with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs.
Does this sound right up your alley? If yes, read on!
Columbus Programmer Job
Crestron Programmer Job Requirements
- The systems programmer develops audio visual control solutions for complex audio video collaboration systems.
- Program Crestron audio visual control systems and panels.
- Perform programming tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Coordinate with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs.
- Trouble-shoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems as required.
- At least 2-3 years of direct experience in Crestron, AMX or Extron control system programming.
- Solid Understanding of signal flow and professional audio components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC and Networking experience.
- Knowledge of standard software for DSP set-up, switcher set-up, etc.
- Ability to trouble shoot audio, video, control systems problems.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree or work equivalency
- Crestron or AMX certifications are a nice to have.
- CTS certification is a nice to have.