Programmer Job in Fort Worth, Texas : TX
Looking for Programmer Jobs? See currently available Programmer job openings on programmer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
programmer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any programmer job . We provide job resources for Programmer positions throughout the industry. programmer.jobs.net also provides Programmer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Programmer by either city or state.
programmer.jobs.net is a programmer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Programmer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your programmer job search on programmer.jobs.net today.
Cnc Programmer Job Description
CNC Programmers—are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further! PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for CNC Programmers with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry. You must be proficient with multi-axis lathes and mills, and we also have need of candidates who have expertise with EDM and laser machines.
Our dedicated recruiters will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG contract assignments generally require that you travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time; however, we will pay all travel and housing expenses. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments. Let PMG help you to place you where your expertise is needed the most.
Contact us today!
As a CNC Programmer, you will work for clients who make parts for defense, oil & gas, aerospace, and medical device applications. You will write and program machine sequences for a variety of CNC machines and give them a test run after programming. You will also be required to operate the machines in a production setting during periods when you have no programming duties.
We are looking for Programmers with experience on one or more of the following machines:
· Horizontal Boring Mills (HBMs)
· Vertical Turret Lathes (VTLs)
· Multi-Axis Machinery (3,4,5,6 Axis)
· Other CNC Machinery (Mills/Lathes)
Fort Worth Programmer Job
Cnc Programmer Job Requirements
We are looking for CNC Programmers with the expertise and professionalism to perform exceptionally well and with minimal guidance in any given manufacturing situation. You must also be an excellent communicator with the interpersonal skills to interact effectively with everyone from customers and top-level supervisors/managers to engineers and machinists.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience programming CNC Machinery to include multi-axis lathes and mills; experience programming lasers and/or EDMs, a plus
· Previous experience performing CNC Machining duties: Complex Set-Ups, Operation, Program Editing
· Expertise at reading and understanding blueprints, CAD drawings and production specifications
· Ability to program, test, and revise to include noting discrepancies between test products and blueprint specifications
· Willingness to operate machinery in a production setting during programming down time
· The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 3 months to 1 year
· Ability to pass an in-depth background check and drug screening
· Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (60+ hours per week)
· Certificate or Associate’s Degree in CNC Programming, Machine Tool Programming, or a related field, preferred
As a CNC Programmer with PMG, you will have the backing of one of the nation’s leading suppliers of contract labor solutions for the industrial manufacturing industry. Our assignments offer some of the industry’s top pay rates, and we can guarantee you a minimum of 50 hours of work each week. Our positions usually require travel to a variety of locations throughout the country, but we pay all travel and lodging expenses as well as a generous per diem. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build your resume working with some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art manufacturers while traveling the country and making great money.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
· Highly competitive hourly pay
· W2 contractor assignments
· Health insurance
· Dedicated recruiters
· Paid travel expenses to and from job sites
· Paid lodging
· Per diem
· Flexibility to take time off between assignments
Let PMG help you to bring your career to the next level.