Programmer Job in Glasgow, Kentucky : KY 42141
Looking for Programmer Jobs? See currently available Programmer job openings on programmer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
programmer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any programmer job . We provide job resources for Programmer positions throughout the industry. programmer.jobs.net also provides Programmer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Programmer by either city or state.
programmer.jobs.net is a programmer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Programmer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your programmer job search on programmer.jobs.net today.
Cnc Programmer / Mastercam / Solid Modeling / 4Th Axis
Cnc Programmer / Mastercam / Solid Modeling / 4Th Axis Job Description
This is a rare opportunity for a top level CNC programmer to join a niche company that offers unmatched, well-above-average pay! Earn what you’re worth and enjoy incredible autonomy in a lead role. Take pride and ownership in your work, and feel the satisfaction that comes from directly impacting a growing company.
Due to company expansion, our client is seeking a CNC Programmer for their new location in Glasgow, KY.
Come in and hit the ground running! In this role, you will be responsible for planning and leading activities of machining processes during the manufacturing of components.
You will also assist in creating production planning scheduling and materials acquisition to establish production priorities and plans using ERP software, and create or oversee the creation of CNC part programs, set up sheets, and tooling requirements using MasterCam to meet quality and delivery requirements.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Pay is far above average for the area!
- Excellent benefits – including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, simple IRA with company match, paid holidays, paid vacation, educational assistance, annual performance reviews, advancement potential
- Great hours! – Monday through Friday - weekend work is very rare!
- Training – You will receive ongoing training on all products and equipment that the company uses.
- Environment – Forget the stress of a large corporate atmosphere - this is a small business where you will interact with the owners daily and everyone’s ideas matter.
Don’t let this better opportunity pass by. Apply now!
Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please include "WR 14030 - CNC Programmer" in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Glasgow Programmer Job
Cnc Programmer / Mastercam / Solid Modeling / 4Th Axis Job RequirementsIf you have the following, then they want to hear from you.
- Significant experience in fast paced CNC job shop environment, and at least 3 years direct experience programming using MasterCam 2017 or later
- Solid modeling, 4th axis and 3D programming experience