Programmer Job in New Britain, Connecticut : CT 06053
Looking for Programmer Jobs? See currently available Programmer job openings on programmer.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
programmer.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any programmer job . We provide job resources for Programmer positions throughout the industry. programmer.jobs.net also provides Programmer jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Programmer by either city or state.
programmer.jobs.net is a programmer job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Programmer jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your programmer job search on programmer.jobs.net today.
5-Axis Cnc Programmer
5-Axis Cnc Programmer Job DescriptionPosition: 5-Axis CNC Programmer
Employee Type: Full-Time (1st Shift)
Polamer Precision, Inc. is a world-class contract aerospace manufacturing firm that produces high quality engine and airframe components. We are a team of talented, ethical and motivated individuals committed to provide our customers with superior quality products delivered on time to create an extraordinary level of satisfaction. We provide a safe and rewarding work environment that acknowledges individual achievement and promotes the skills of teamwork to truly use our full potential. Knowing the value of technology and its use, we strive to become the leader of a 21st century company.BENEFITS:
- Life Insurance / Short Term Disability/ Long Term Disability
- Employee Dental
- Medical Insurance
- Employer HRA Funding
- Safe Harbor (401K Plan)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
New Britain Programmer Job
5-Axis Cnc Programmer Job RequirementsPOSITION: 5-Axis CNC Programmer
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time (1st Shift)
Create programs for CNC Machine tools from blueprints, customer supplied data, and Solid Model files. Primary “go-to" for Operators, in the set-up of complex tooling programs. Set up and operate all types of standard or specialized machine tools to fabricate complex tooling and interrelated mechanisms or fixtures. Suggest and help implement cost reduction and quality improvements.
- Prepare CNC programs for multi-axis CNC Milling and Lathe equipment.
- Work closely with shop floor personnel to debug and optimize the programs.
- Primary interface between Engineering, Customer Service, and Manufacturing. Advise and assist in developing the manufacture of complex tools, interrelated mechanisms, and fixtures.
- Make recommendations to designers and engineers for product design enhancements and manufacturability.
- When required, work with customers to resolve CAD data technical issues to ensure total customer satisfaction and defect free delivery.
- Set up, operate, and adjust all types of machine tools in performing complex assignments requiring a high degree of accuracy and precision on products having complex interrelated dimensions.
- Assist the management functions with questions related to programs, set-up, and tooling used in the manufacturing process.
- Handle various special projects as assigned by management.
- Education: ASME with a minimum of 5 years of relevant CAD/CAM experience. 5-10 years of hands on CNC programming (2D and 3D) using Master Cam. Surface modeling experience in Solid Works and Solid Edge.
- Skills / Technical Knowledge / Experience: Requires analysis of tool room machine capabilities and limitations.
- Knowledge of material properties of various metals and plastics is required. Set up and operate CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Proficient with horn tuning issues, such as pre-tuning, final tuning, and multiple frequencies.
- Requires analysis and interpretation of drawings and complex mechanical tooling design blueprints of a highly technical nature.
- Good communication skills with engineering, manufacturing, customers, etc. to exchange information or receive clarification of design specs or concepts, to complete job assignment. High mental and visual effort required.
OR FAX RESUME: 860-505-0546 ATTN: Office Director
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POLAMER PRECISION, INC. PLEASE VISIT:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.